Saturday, February 20, 2016

Unknown

Read on, you will no longer forgat

Steve Jobs's last words: I have reached the peak of its success in the business world. In the eyes of others, my life as a model of success. However, apart from my work life a little happiness in life.


And finally, the property is just a fact of life that I have been determined so far. In the meantime, I'm lying in bed sick and recalling my whole life. I'm surprised to hear that all the recognition from others and property that I am always very proud past gradually faded and became Gurdawaras deterioration before death is happening. In the dark veil of gloom, my eyes completely looking to fire from the edge of the machine bearing life and hummed a sound mechanical sound of the waves. I feel the breath of yomreach much nearer at hand ... Now I know that when I have found riches samolmomnung survive, and that we should continue seeking other things not related to crops, all ... should be something more important matters ... maybe romance, art, or a dream that we have from the young ... and the hunt for assets not Enough is only influences people to fall into the ruin rundown of health like me alone. God gave us a conscience that we have love in your heart, everyone is not an illusion caused by the property. All the wealth that I have in life I can not bring up. What can I take with only memories or memories that come to love. That's the real riches that will be with you, accompany you, and to empower you and a light to go on. Love can travel thousands of miles. Life Unlimited. Go where you want to go. Up to a height that you want to reach. Everything is in the heart and your punch. What bed, what is the most expensive bed in the world? - Was "bed patient" ... You can hire someone to drive you, to make money for you, but you can not hire someone to hurt instead. Possessions lost and can be recovered. But there's something in this world that we never find it back when it's gone - that's the "life".

 When a man entered the room, they will realize that there is a book they have not read the end - that's "book of life in good health." No scenes of life that we're in right now, with time, we will face a day of our lives curtain came down. So let's build a family treasure for lovers, pure romance for your life partner, and love for your friends ... "Take care of themselves ... well ... love as many people around"

Subscribe to get more videos :